Women\s Vivobarefoot Gobi Avail Hi Top Boots UK Black in Sale ADEQSTUVY9

Women's Vivobarefoot Gobi Avail Hi Top Boots UK Black in Sale ADEQSTUVY9

£78  £44Save: 44% off
  • 10000 Units in Stock

The Gobi Hi-Top is a fashion and function driven winterproof desert boot. Derived from the classic Gobi design, the Hi-Top version lets you live and move barefoot in style, comfort and warmth. The leather upper keeps the weather out and the shearling lining keeps the warmth in.Finding that perfect winter shoe becomes a challenge every season. The need for a piece which is practical, comfy, easy to walk in, warm, and will most importantly last you through the season has turned into a yearly event. Combining all these features, but with the added extra of pure barefoot technology, the Gobi Hi-Top is an investment piece, essential for the colder months. By bridging the gap between fashion and function, and derived from the classic Gobi style, this Hi-Top version lets you live and move barefoot. While the leather outer protects you from the elements, the shearling inner keeps your foot toasty warm. The Gobi Hi-Top comes in both black and brown premium waterproofed leather, engineered using thermal and watertight construction. As with all Vivobarefoot designs, the Gobi has always been built with your foot in mind. With a wide toe box (giving your toes the space and freedom they require) and a completely flat sole, your feet receive all the sensory information they need to rediscover your surroundings and find your natural movement. Features:- Upper material: Leather- Upper description: V Leather: V leather with abrasion leather and rip stop Nylon trimmings for increased durability. Ion Mask treatment for water resistance- V Hot Sock: Thermal protection sock sandwich construction of reflective foil and Thinsulate- Collar/panel/lining: Fake shearling lining- Water resistant: Hydrophobic coatings on mesh and leather for ultimate waterproofing- Thermal protection: Efficient constructions using thermal materials to keep in the warm, however cold outside- Sole unit: V - MULTI 1- Sole thickness: 4.5mm- Closure/lacing: Lace-up System: Fasten securely with simple tie-up laceIdeal For: - 80% of the time, for the other 20% anything goes- Politely reminding your feet that you care- Summertime fun and games- Smart, simple and healthy feet - Impromptu ballet and rhythmic gymnastic routines - you never know- Showing the kids how skipping should be done- The hopscotch champion who can still kill it