Many people have had to live with the stigma reserved for the current age for the fat bellied. Belly fat is undesirable in every type of way. It interferes with your outfit on a good day. But it is its health implications that make it more malignant. Belly fat increases the risk of type II diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure. All of these can be found in the 2 -week diet plan system. It is also an indicator of the presence of fat around some organs in the body.
Many people do not like their obvious belly fat and desire to get rid of it. Unfortunately, it proves to be a tough stain to wash off for them. But it doesn’t have to be that hard.
These helpful methods would do the job:
- Limit Alcohol consumption: Alcohol is an energy dense food. It causes the body to stop using its fats and carbohydrates. This is because a lot of energy easily comes from alcohol. These get converted to fat and are deposited at the waistline. Also, alcohol increases appetite, either for food or more alcohol. It also redistributes fat to the belly. So, if you’re earnest about reducing belly fat, you should reduce your alcohol consumption.
- Eat fewer Carbs (especially refined carbs): Cutting carbohydrates, not fats reduces belly fat. Cutting unhealthy carbs prevents fats from piling in your belly and surrounding organs. There is substantive evidence that excess carbs are a core factor in the fat belly epidemic. Doing away with some of these calorie dense carbs reduces the number of calories you consume per day. This gives little room for accumulation of fat around your midsection. So, lots of carbs especially the refined ones is a food you should avoid if you want to lose weight.
- Eat more protein: Eating lots of protein boosts your metabolism. An improved metabolism helps you shed excess fat especially those around your midsection. Proteins as proven, do not leave much to store. They also give a feeling of early satiety and hence, reduces your daily calorie intake. This goes a long way in helping your belly stay trim. Eating more proteins than carbs and fats is very vital if you must shed that belly fat.
- Do aerobic exercises: The best type of exercise to burn belly fat is aerobic exercise. Resistance training is great for improving strength and increasing lean body mass. But aerobic exercise is better for losing belly fat because it burns more calories. This makes it more time efficient in shedding belly fat. Some of the best aerobic exercises to reduce belly fat are swimming, running and cycling. Begin these exercises today, do not get complacent and then see remarkable results.
- Drink Green Tea: Green tea contains caffeine and some antioxidants which help to burn fat. The most important of these antioxidants is the EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate). It is a substance that boosts metabolism. An improved metabolic rate would help trim your belly and keep you in good shape. Begin to take that green tea beverage or extract today and you’re up for some remarkable belly fat loss.
- Drink more water: Drinking lots of water especially before or during meals helps to fill you up quicker. Also replacing some of the sugary sodas, juices, and alcohol with water reduces your daily calories consumption. Drinking lots of water also boost your metabolic rate and burn off the belly fat.
- Eat more soluble fiber: Eating meals rich in fiber is a great idea to reduce belly fat. Fiber swells in the belly on contact with the liquid. This helps you to stay full and overcome overeating. Fibre also boosts metabolism and gives you a steady supply of energy. This helps to trim belly fat over time. Excellent sources of soluble fiber include flaxseeds, oats, avocados, legumes and blackberries.
- Eat spicy chili meals: Spicy chili contains capsaicin. This compound increases satiety and as well, decreases caloric consumption. Capsaicin also helps fat burning including visceral fats. So, begin to sprinkle some ground chili pepper over your foods or cook them into stews and soups. The belly fat would certainly feel the heat.
- Beat your food addiction: All these would probably not be effective if you do not curb your incessant eating and craving for food. An addiction to food would negate the contributions of even the most helpful tips. So one way to reduce your belly fat is to improve your feeding patterns and habits. Count the Calories, say no to food sometimes, drink water and attempt eating with smaller plates.